Wire Transfer Agreement for Your Business Account
At American Airlines Federal Credit Union, we consistently provide security for the funds you have entrusted with our institution. To protect you from fraudulent activity we require that you complete a Business Wire Transfer Agreement (BWTA) prior to sending an outbound wire from your American Airlines Credit Union Small Business account.
What this means to you
- The BWTA is a one-time requirement. Once we have the agreement in place, you can be confident that all subsequent wire transfers will be secure.
- BWTAs are available at any American Airlines Credit Union branch location.
- To request a BWTA be sent to you via U.S. Mail, please contact us at (800) 533-0035. The BWTA will be sent to the address that we have on file for your business account.
- When completing the BWTA, you'll be asked to provide answers to several security questions that will be asked of you each time a wire transfer is requested from your American Airlines Credit Union Business account.
- The completed BWTA may be returned in person at any American Airlines Credit Union branch location where you'll be required to provide a current and un-expired government issued photo identification (i.e., driver’s license or passport). This option will not require the document be notarized.
- You may also return the completed BWTA via U.S. Mail or FAX it back to (866) 271-2498. This option will require the original document be notarized. Note that BWTAs that are submitted via FAX, require the original notarized document be sent via U.S. Mail within fifteen (15) days of the FAX transmission to:
American Airlines Credit Union
P.O Box 619001
DFW Airport, TX 75261-9001
ATTN: Wire Department
Click here to download the Business Wire Transfer Request (BWTR) form.
Please note that if your membership and your business account are new to the Credit Union, a 30-day grace period (from account opening date) is necessary before any wiring activity takes place. Existing Credit Union members in good standing opening a new business account will see this grace period waived.
We are committed to protecting your confidential member information. Please feel free to contact us at (800) 533-0035.