Enhanced Login Security Upgrade
Important notification: We've upgraded our security procedures to protect you.
At AA Credit Union, your online security is our top priority. We've upgraded your CUAcce$$™ online experience by providing you with more options to protect your account through Enhanced Login Security. Here are some helpful tips to assist you with this setup.
Please note: You must first complete this setup on a PC or laptop, before you will be able to access your account on Mobile devices.
Browser settings: Click here if you only need help with the browser settings.
Top 4 Enhanced Login Security Tips (PC or Laptop)
Adobe Flash Player 10+ should be installed on your computer.
Visit Adobe.com to download the latest version of Flash.
IE9, IE8, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome
Update: 05/18/12 – IE7 & IE6 are no longer supported
Recommended Operating Systems
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Macintosh OS X.
1. CUAcce$$ asks for the one-time pass code during every login.
If you are using a private computer and you wish to skip the one-time pass code step, select the “Private” option during the login security enrollment setup process.
- To select this “Private” option, log in to CUAcce$$ and click on the “User Options” menu link (top right), then the “Login Security” link, and next select the “Private” option (near the bottom of the screen).
- If you have selected the “Private” option, but the system continues to ask you to enter the one-time pass code, you may need to edit your browser settings.
- Click here for the recommended browser settings for the most commonly used browsers.
- Adobe Flash Player, version 10 or newer is required to be installed on your computer.
(If you are using Windows, you can click on the “Start” button, then “Control Panel”, and then “Add/Remove” programs to see if you have Adobe Flash Player version 10 or newer installed.)
2. If you are not receiving the one-time pass code via text message.
Your mobile service provider may be blocking “short code” messages to your mobile device. You can test this by texting HELP to short code number 44833.
- If you receive a response stating your short codes have been blocked, you will need to contact your mobile service provider to have them either unblock this specific short code, 44833, or unblock all short code messages to your mobile device.
- If you receive a response saying, “IFS Access code. Info at www.digitalinsight.com/mfa, reply stop to cancel; Msg & data rates may apply. Powered by IFS.”, then your mobile device is able to receive short code messages and you will need to contact AA Credit Union Member Services at (800) 533-0035, for further troubleshooting.
3. If you do not receive your one-time pass code via email.
- Check your email spam blocker to ensure the pass code was not sent to your spam folder. (Check your spam, bulk, or junk email folders).
- Check your email inbox being used to receive the pass code again. Pass codes sent by email may be slow in arriving due to email providers.
4. If you only have the option to receive the one-time pass code by email and the email address is incorrect or inaccessible from your PC.
- If the email address is the only option available when you log into CUAcce$$, and you cannot receive the one-time pass code (because the email on file with us may be incorrect), please contact AA Credit Union at (800) 533-0035 for further troubleshooting.
Click here for
the full FAQs document.
Click here for
the Mobile instructions.
Click here for the Browser settings instructions.
Please visit us at an AA Credit Union branch near you or speak with a Business Services Representative at (800) 533-0035.
CUAcce$$™ Mobile services require web access. Check with your wireless carrier for any fees that may apply.