Direct Deposit is a fast, convenient way to deposit your check each month. Your check will be electronically deposited from your employer or other income source
To sign up for Direct Deposit:
- American Airlines team members can enroll for Direct Deposit via Jetnet.
- Envoy/Piedmont/PSA team members can enroll for Direct Deposit via ePays or your company’s regional portal.
- If you need to move your payroll Direct Deposit, contact your Human Resources department for details.
- If you have other sources of Direct Deposit, such as Social Security (visit here or call (800) 772-1213 to change Social Security deposits by phone) or a retirement plan, remember to change those, too.
You will need to provide the American Airlines Federal Credit Union ABA routing number 311992904 and your checking account number.
Additional Benefits of Direct Deposit
Choose a Flagship, Priority or uChecking Account for your Direct Deposit funds and you could qualify for a loan discount.* Learn More.
Earn a premium dividend and ATM refunds when you open a Priority Checking account with Direct Deposit, sign up for online statements and complete at least 15 Visa® Debit Card transactions.** Learn More.
We have many convenient options to repay your American Airlines Credit Union loans. For those members on AMR payroll, we offer payroll deduction as an option.
Payroll deduction is convenient and safe. However, it is different from Direct Deposit and does not qualify for the Direct Deposit benefits mentioned above.
If you enroll in payroll deduction to repay your American Airlines Credit Union loans, a portion of your paycheck will be put directly toward your loans on your payday. If you use payroll deduction to repay your mortgage loans, a portion of your check will be deposited into your savings account and then automatically withdrawn from your savings account and applied to your mortgage loans on the mortgage’s due date.
The portion of your check is determined by your monthly loans repayment amount and the number of paychecks you receive each month, so that an equal amount is pulled from all paychecks and applied to your loans as directed.
* The 0.25% Direct Deposit discount begins on the first month after the loan is funded and will continue to be deducted from the rate monthly, as long as direct deposit remains on the member’s checking account and the member remains in good standing.
** Member must be in good standing for account to be eligible. No minimum deposit to open account. Checking is subject to credit approval. Requirements to receive ATM refunds up to $20 per month and a premium dividend consist of: completing a monthly minimum of 15 debit card transactions (ATM excluded), direct deposit of $250 or more to the checking account, online statement election and providing a valid email address. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. Rates are accurate as of 07/01/2017 and may vary after account opening. Priority Checking dividend is calculated by average daily balance and is 2.27% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on qualified accounts up to $5,000.00 and 0.05% APY on non-qualified accounts and balances over $5,000.00.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.