Find a Branch or ATM
P.O. Box 619001 MD 2100, HDQ
DFW Airport, TX 75261-9001
ABA / Routing # 311992904
Investment & Insurance
Helping you plan for life, the experienced professionals at Flagship Financial Group, located at AA Credit Union, listen to your needs and then help you make the right financial decisions for you and your family. This means taking you from where you are now through retirement. We specialize in answering questions about retirement, 401(k), pensions and other types of retirement plans.
Get the process started with the help of a registered Advisor at Flagship Financial Group. We provide personalized financial consulting services on a no-cost, no-obligation basis. Contact us today by calling (800) 533-0035, ext. 4699.
Investment Products and Services
- Contact a Flagship Financial Group Advisor – Whatever your need, large or small, the Advisors at Flagship Financial Group are here to help you with a variety of insurance and investment needs. You can count on us to do what's right for you. Please contact Flagship Financial Group for more information and talk to someone you can trust!
- 401(k) Plans – Enjoy access to the educational resources you need to manage your investments including account performance, specific account information and your overall portfolio.
- 529 College Savings Plan – A tax-advantaged way of saving for a higher education. Anyone (a parent, spouse, grandparent, other family member, friend, or you) can contribute to the Plan. The student can then use the 529 account funds for qualified education expenses, like tuition and room and board.
Help protect your family’s financial security with our affordable insurance programs.
- Disability Income Insurance - Disability income is an income replacement insurance product used to provide part or all of your income if you become disabled and unable to work.
- Long Term Care Insurance -You’ve worked hard to save and invest for a comfortable retirement, however your planning is not complete until you address the important issue of long term care.
- Term Life Insurance - Term life insurance is designed to provide you with protection for a specified period of time, typically one, five, ten or twenty years.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance - commonly referred to as VUL, is a versatile product which provides both insurance protection and investment components.
- Whole Life Insurance - Unlike term insurance, whole life offers coverage for your entire life. And it accumulates cash value, which is accessible in the form of loans or withdrawals. So whole life can represent a future source of money as well as protection.
Securities and insurance products are offered through Cetera Investment Services, LLC (doing insurance business in CA as CFGIS Insurance Agency), member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers, LLC. Neither firm is affilated with the financial institution where investment services are offered.
Investments are: • Not FDIC/NCUSIF insured • May lose value • Not financial institution guaranteed • Not a deposit • Not insured by any federal government agency.
Financial Professionals are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with residents of other states will only be made upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.
Enrollment is temporarily suspended for online banking.
We’re preparing to bring you a new online banking system. Due to this process, new first time enrollments for online and mobile banking will be temporarily unavailable between June 10 and June 16, 2015.
Once the new system is available on June 17, you’ll be able to complete your enrollment and enjoy our new experience.
Existing users can continue to log in with their credentials with no interruption.
We apologize for any inconvenience.