American Airlines Credit Union Privacy Notice
American Airlines Federal Credit Union is committed to providing you with competitive products and services to meet your financial needs. At the same time, we recognize the importance of our responsibility to protect the nonpublic personal information of our members. You can be confident that your financial privacy is a top priority with us.
American Airlines Credit Union Online Banking — We use multiple layers of security including HTTPS when transmitting data in order to secure account information sent between our server and your browser. We use firewalls that are designed to protect your accounts from unauthorized access from outside American Airlines Credit Union. Additionally, with online correspondence we preserve the content of your email, your email address and our responses so that we can more efficiently handle any follow-up questions you may have.
Disclaimer (Third-party web sites)
American Airlines Federal Credit Union's web site contains links to other web sites for additional services and/or purely for informational purposes. A link between this web site and another web site does not constitute a product or program endorsement by American Airlines Federal Credit Union or any of its employees. American Airlines Federal Credit Union does not provide and is not responsible for, the product, service, overall web site content, security or privacy policies on any external third-party sites.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are pieces of data assigned by a web server to the browser on your computer or device to help improve your online experiences. Cookies help websites to keep track of your preferences and to recognize your return visits. When you return to a website you’ve visited before, your browser gives this data back to the server.
Cookies do not contain viruses. We do not embed your Social Security number, account number(s) or password(s) in our cookies.
Please note: When using our mobile and online banking services, we recommend that you complete your online transactions and sign off before surfing to other sites or turning off your computer or device. We also suggest that you do not surf to other sites during your online banking session.
When you use our digital services, we may receive technical information such as your browser type, IP address, type of operating system you use, your geolocation, the name of your internet service provider and pages visited on our sites. American Airlines Federal Credit Union gets this information by using technologies — such as, cookies and mobile device geolocation — to provide you with servicing data, like our branch location information, or to research and improve our online experiences.
Cookies Preferences on Our Services
Types of Cookies Used on Our Services
- Essential cookies – These cookies enable you to use our digital services and are essential to enable you to browse our sites and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of our services, such as online banking and application services. These cookies also help keep our sites and services safe and secure.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use our services, such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times and error messages.
- Content / Functional cookies – These cookies gather information about your use of our services, so we may improve your experience and provide you with more relevant content. They're also used to gather feedback on member satisfaction through surveys. They remember that you've visited our services and help us understand how they are being used. Some of these cookies are from third parties that collect information in order to provide services, such as our Live Chat feature.
Tips to Help Protect Your Nonpublic Personal Information
- Before revealing nonpublic personal information to third parties, find out how it will be used and if others will share it.
- Keep documents with nonpublic personal information in a secure place. Either tear or shred them when disposing. Dispose of check copies, statements, charge receipts, insurance forms, expired check cards and credit offers the same way.
- You can also help maintain the security of your nonpublic personal information by not sharing your user ID, PIN or password with anyone, by changing your password regularly and by remembering to sign off if using a personal computer.
- Remove your name from direct mailing and e-mail lists by registering at the Direct Marketing Association’s Consumer Information site at www.dmachoice.org.
- You can also stop telemarketing calls by registering online at the Federal Trade Commission’s “Do Not Call Registry” at www.donotcall.gov or calling toll-free (888) 382-1222 from the telephone number you wish to register. Registration is free.
Protection of Nonpublic Personal Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
All contents of this web site are protected by copyright and are property of American Airlines Federal Credit Union (AA Credit Union) and may not be reproduced or reprinted without permission.
This site provides links to external web sites strictly as a web resource for our members. The contents of these sites do not reflect the endorsement of American Airlines Federal Credit Union (AA Credit Union) for any opinions, products or services that may be offered on those sites. American Airlines Federal Credit Union does not assume any responsibility or liability for any purchases made or software downloaded as a result of linking to any external web site.
The following are registered trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.: AA, American Airlines, American Airlines Federal Credit Union, American Airlines Credit Union (and Design with Flight Symbol), AA Credit Union , Flagship Rewards, Flagship Checking, InvestLink, CAARS and CUAcce$$.
The following are trademarks of American Airlines Federal Credit Union: cent$, and cent$ : it all adds up.
Notice to Consumer of State Privacy Protections
Mobile & Digital Services
We understand your on-the-go account access needs.
Our mobile apps offer a number of convenient services, including mobile check deposit, bill pay, credit score monitoring, personal financial management tools and more!
GET THE APPS♦
- Apple Watch – To turn on, simply log into our mobile app and select “Apple Watch” under “Settings” in the left-hand menu.
♦ Mobile services require web access. Check with your wireless carrier for any fees that may apply.
Apple Watch is trademark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a registered trademarks of Google LLC.
Add your Credit Union debit and credit cards to your enabled device to make secure payments and simplify your checkout experience with a variety of digital payment options.
Apple Pay and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Google Pay and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. The EMV® SRC payment icon, consisting of a pentagon design oriented on its side with a stylized depiction of a fast forward symbol on the right, formed by a continuous line, is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
Financial Management Tools
Our budget and finances feature allows our members to track their spending with a fully interactive, real-time updating dashboard that loads existing Credit Union accounts while allowing the addition of accounts from other financial institutions. Within your online banking account you have access to two tools that help you keep your finances on track:
- Personal Finance Manager and Credit Monitoring.