American Airlines Credit Union Privacy Notice
American Airlines Federal Credit Union is committed to providing you with competitive products and services to meet your financial needs. At the same time, we recognize the importance of our responsibility to protect the nonpublic personal information of our members. You can be confident that your financial privacy is a top priority with us.
American Airlines Credit Union Online Banking — We use multiple layers of security including HTTPS when transmitting data in order to secure account information sent between our server and your browser. We use firewalls that are designed to protect your accounts from unauthorized access from outside American Airlines Credit Union. Additionally, with online correspondence we preserve the content of your email, your email address and our responses so that we can more efficiently handle any follow-up questions you may have.
Disclaimer (Third-party web sites)
American Airlines Federal Credit Union's web site contains links to other web sites for additional services and/or purely for informational purposes. A link between this web site and another web site does not constitute a product or program endorsement by American Airlines Federal Credit Union or any of its employees. American Airlines Federal Credit Union does not provide and is not responsible for, the product, service, overall web site content, security or privacy policies on any external third-party sites.
Tips to Help Protect Your Nonpublic Personal Information
- Before revealing nonpublic personal information to third parties, find out how it will be used and if others will share it.
- Keep documents with nonpublic personal information in a secure place. Either tear or shred them when disposing. Dispose of check copies, statements, charge receipts, insurance forms, expired check cards and credit offers the same way.
- You can also help maintain the security of your nonpublic personal information by not sharing your user ID, PIN or password with anyone, by changing your password regularly and by remembering to sign off if using a personal computer.
- Remove your name from direct mailing and e-mail lists by registering at the Direct Marketing Association’s Consumer Information site at www.dmachoice.org.
- You can also stop telemarketing calls by registering online at the Federal Trade Commission’s “Do Not Call Registry” at www.donotcall.gov or calling toll-free (888) 382-1222 from the telephone number you wish to register. Registration is free.
Protection of Nonpublic Personal Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
All contents of this web site are protected by copyright and are property of American Airlines Federal Credit Union (AA Credit Union) and may not be reproduced or reprinted without permission.
This site provides links to external web sites strictly as a web resource for our members. The contents of these sites do not reflect the endorsement of American Airlines Federal Credit Union (AA Credit Union) for any opinions, products or services that may be offered on those sites. American Airlines Federal Credit Union does not assume any responsibility or liability for any purchases made or software downloaded as a result of linking to any external web site.
The following are registered trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.: AA, American Airlines, American Airlines Federal Credit Union, American Airlines Credit Union (and Design with Flight Symbol), AA Credit Union , Flagship Rewards, Flagship Checking, InvestLink, CAARS and CUAcce$$.
The following are trademarks of American Airlines Federal Credit Union: cent$, and cent$ : it all adds up.
Mobile & Digital Services
We understand your on-the-go account access needs.
Our mobile apps offer a number of convenient services, including mobile check deposit, bill pay, credit score monitoring, personal financial management tools and more!
GET THE APPS¹
- Apple Watch – To turn on, simply log into our mobile app and select “Apple Watch” under “Settings” in the left-hand menu.
¹Mobile services require web access. Check with your wireless carrier for any fees that may apply.
Apple Watch is trademark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a registered trademarks of Google LLC.
Add your Credit Union debit and credit cards to your enabled device to make secure payments and simplify your checkout experience with a variety of digital payment options.
Apple Pay and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Google Pay and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
Visa and Visa Checkout are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association.
Financial Management Tools
Our budget and finances feature allows our members to track their spending with a fully interactive, real-time updating dashboard that loads existing Credit Union accounts while allowing the addition of accounts from other financial institutions. Within your online banking account you have access to two tools that help you keep your finances on track:
- Personal Finance Manager and Credit Monitoring.