In today's economy it's more important than ever to make intelligent financial decisions that can positively affect you, and your family's future. Our easy-to-use calculators will help you make the right choices for loan options that fit your budget, and to fully understand the results of your financial decisions.
How much will my mortgage payments be?
How much home can I afford?
Am I better off refinancing?
Which is better: 15- or 30- year loan term?
Which is better: fixed or adjustable?
How much should I put down for a new home?
Should I pay points to lower the rate?
What will my refinancing costs be?
What will my closing costs be?
How much will my savings be worth?
How much will my Share Certificate be worth at maturity?
What will it take to save for a vehicle, home, etc.?
What will it take to save for a college education?
What will it take to become a millionaire?
How much of a difference will the rate make?
How long will it take to reach my savings goal?
Which is better: cash or payments?
Should I get a loan or a line of credit?
How much do I need to start my business?
Should I buy or lease equipment?
How long will it take to repay my loan?
What term of loan should I choose?
What is my business worth today?
Should I lease or own my business location?
Should I take advantage of trade discounts?
Mobile & Digital Services
We understand your on-the-go account access needs.
Our mobile apps offer a number of convenient services, including mobile check deposit, bill pay, credit score monitoring, personal financial management tools and more!
GET THE APPS♦
- Apple Watch – To turn on, simply log into our mobile app and select “Apple Watch” under “Settings” in the left-hand menu.
♦ Mobile services require web access. Check with your wireless carrier for any fees that may apply.
Apple Watch is trademark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a registered trademarks of Google LLC.
Add your Credit Union debit and credit cards to your enabled device to make secure payments and simplify your checkout experience with a variety of digital payment options.
Apple Pay and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Google Pay and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. The EMV® SRC payment icon, consisting of a pentagon design oriented on its side with a stylized depiction of a fast forward symbol on the right, formed by a continuous line, is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
Financial Management Tools
Our budget and finances feature allows our members to track their spending with a fully interactive, real-time updating dashboard that loads existing Credit Union accounts while allowing the addition of accounts from other financial institutions. Within your online banking account you have access to two tools that help you keep your finances on track:
- Personal Finance Manager and Credit Monitoring.
With our one-stop shop for financial apps, you can select from a set of third-party apps to help you run your business, pay down loans fast, donate to charities and much more – all in one convenient location.
Please note: Fees and qualifications vary by app.
- Autobooks Small business owners can simplify their books, manage cash flow and access the necessary reports.
- Changed Borrowers can pay down debt with spare change to save time and money and reach their goals sooner.
- Givio Individuals can donate to more than 1.6 million 501(c)3 nonprofits – or support a cause from a list of local nonprofits – directly from their bank account.
- OneDigitalTrust Users of this estate- and inheritance-planning platform can create legal documents, including wills, living trusts, healthcare and financial powers of attorney and others.
- Trustworthy® Successful modern families can collaborate with loved ones and advisors to protect and organize their most important information. Secure items like family IDs, money, property, passwords, insurance, tax records, estate documents, contacts, and more – all in one place.
To register: Use a browser to log into online banking and select “Marketplace” to get started. Your Marketplace apps can be managed through the Credit Union app♦ after completing registration on a browser.
American Airlines Credit Union does not assume any responsibility or liability for any purchases or promotions made by a third party
♦ Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
Calculators are for educational purposes only and reflect the values entered by the user. Each request for a loan or credit is evaluated on its own unique merits. Please contact your loan advisor, tax advisor or a branch representative to determine all final payments or savings.