Duran F. Allen
American Airlines Federal Credit Union
O’Hare Corporate Towers
10600 W. Higgins, Suite 104
Rosemont, IL 60018
(224) 257-8413 Direct
(877) TEAM FFG
Duran.Allen@AACreditUnion.orgSend me a message
I have been blessed to service clients in the financial services industry for more than 15 years. My goal is to always put my client’s needs at the forefront of the financial-planning process. During my 20 years of serving in the United States Armed Forces, I excelled at core values such as hard work, integrity and professionalism. These values aided me in guiding many clients toward their financial and retirement dreams.
Just like in flying, you have some great flights and some turbulent ones headed toward your destination of choice. Let me help you stay the course with these effective financial planning steps: (1) Identify your needs and objectives, (2) gather current information, (3) analyze the information, (4) develop a plan of action, (5) implement the plan and, finally, (6) review the progress toward your desired goals.
The end result will be a plan designed to help you build, protect, use and transfer assets in the most advantageous way. I look forward to serving you and your family
Specifically, we can make sure you have solid answers to these key questions:
- Is your retirement money invested properly?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- What should you do with an existing retirement plan from a previous employer?
- How will you pay for a child or grandchild’s education?
- Financially, what would happen to your family if you died?
- How will you pay for long-term care?
Contact Duran Allen for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Accreditations & Services
- 401(k) planning
- Wealth management
- Wealth preservation
- General investment management
- Education funding
- Comprehensive financial guidance
- Retirement planning
- Retirement income planning
- Tax-advantaged investment planning
- Insurance planning