Benjamin Chiang, CRPC®
American Airlines Federal Credit Union
300 Continental Blvd., Suite 120
El Segundo, CA 90245
(310) 872-0533 Direct
(877) TEAM FFG
Benjamin.Chiang@AACreditUnion.orgSend me a message
Helping you reach your financial goals is my No. 1 objective. Working together with you, I’ll help you make sound financial decisions consistent with your comfort level, investment timeline and goals. We can start small and grow, or evaluate and build upon any existing financial plans. The end result will be a strategy designed to help you build, protect, use and transfer assets in the most advantageous way. Periodically, we’ll review your situation and make adjustments as needed. It just makes sense — as your life changes, so do your financial needs, and I’ll be here for you at every stage of your life.
Of the thousands of clients I’ve helped, each client has had a unique situation. I take the time to fully understand all aspects of my clients’ personal and financial needs and develop a tailored financial plan to address all concerns. As a trusted advisor of Flagship Financial Group, I have a strong history of working with Credit Union members, their family and friends. I have access to a wide variety of investment and insurance products.
Specifically, we can make sure you have solid answers to these key questions:
- Is your retirement money invested properly?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- What should you do with an existing retirement plan from a previous employer?
- How will you pay for a child or grandchild’s education?
- Financially, what would happen to your family if you died?
- How will you pay for long-term care?
Contact Benjamin Chiang for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Accreditations & Services
- Registered Advisor of Cetera Investment Services, LLC. – member FINRA/SIPC
- CA insurance license No. 0F90719
- Has earned the designation CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANNING COUNSELOR®
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from University of California Irvine
- Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from University of California Irvine
- 401(k) planning
- Wealth management
- Wealth preservation
- General investment management
- Education funding
- Comprehensive financial guidance
- Retirement planning
- Retirement income planning
- Tax-advantaged investment planning
- Insurance planning