Rod Chisholm, MBA, CFP®
LPL Financial Advisor
Flagship Financial Group
Located at American Airlines Federal Credit Union
14050 FAA Blvd.
Fort Worth, Texas 76155
(817) 952-4698 Direct
(877) TEAM FFG
Rod.Chisholm@AACreditUnion.orgSend me a message
Helping you pursue your financial goals is my No. 1 objective. Working together, I'll help you make sound financial decisions consistent with your comfort level, investment timeline and goals. We can start small and grow, or evaluate and build upon any existing financial plans. The end result will be a strategy designed to help you build, protect, use and transfer assets in the most advantageous way. Periodically, we'll review your situation and make adjustments as needed. It just makes sense — as your life changes, so do your financial needs, and I'll be here for you at every stage of your life.
As a trusted advisor of Flagship Financial Group, I have a strong history of working with Credit Union members, their family and friends. I have access to a wide variety of investment and insurance products.
Specifically, we can make sure you have solid answers to these key questions:
- Is your retirement money invested properly?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- What should you do with an existing retirement plan from a previous employer?
- How will you pay for a child or grandchild’s education?
- Financially, what would happen to your family if you died?
- How will you pay for long-term care?
Contact Rod Chisholm for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Accreditations & Services
- Investment Advisor Representative of LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC
- Has earned the designation of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with an emphasis on financial planning from the University of Dallas
- Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Texas Tech University
- 401(k) planning
- Wealth management
- Wealth preservation
- General investment management
- Education funding
- Comprehensive financial guidance
- Retirement planning
- Retirement income planning
- Tax-advantaged investment planning1
- Insurance planning