Rosemina Hudani, CRC®, LUTCF, CLTC
American Airlines Federal Credit Union
14050 FAA Blvd.
Fort Worth, Texas 76155
(817) 952-4563 Direct
(877) TEAM FFG
Rosemina.Hudani@AACreditUnion.orgSend me a message
When it comes to your financial dreams, taking action is vital to your success. But that’s not always easy. You know where you are and where you want to go. My aim is to help you get there. Working together with you, I'll help you make sound financial decisions consistent with your comfort level, investment timeline and goals. We can start small and grow, or evaluate and build upon any existing financial plans. The end result will be a strategy designed to help you build, protect, use and transfer assets in the most advantageous way. Periodically, we'll review your situation and make adjustments as needed. It just makes sense – as your life changes, so do your financial needs, and I'll be here for you at every stage of your life.
I have a strong history of working with Credit Union members, their family and their friends. I have access to a wide variety of investment and insurance products.
Specifically, we can make sure you have solid answers to these key questions:
- Is your retirement money invested properly?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- What should you do with an existing retirement plan from a previous employer?
- How will you pay for a child or grandchild’s education?
- Financially, what would happen to your family if you died?
- How will you pay for long-term care?
Contact Rosemina Hudani for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Accreditations & Services
- Registered Advisor of Cetera Investment Services, LLC. – member FINRA/SIPC
- Has earned the designation of CERTIFIED RETIREMENT COUNSELOR® (CRC)
- Has earned the designation of LICENSED UNDERWRITER TRAINING COUNCIL FELLOW (LUTCF)
- Has earned the designation of CERTIFIED LONG-TERM CARE CONSULTANT (CLTC)
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer information systems from the University of Texas in Arlington
- 401(k) planning
- Wealth management
- Wealth preservation
- General investment management
- Education funding
- Comprehensive financial guidance
- Retirement planning
- Retirement income planning
- Tax-advantaged investment planning
- Insurance planning