John M. Losquadro, CRC®
LPL Financial Advisor
Flagship Financial Group
Located at American Airlines Credit Union
JFK Airport, Terminal 8
Jamaica, NY 11430
(718) 487-6736 Direct
(877) TEAM FFG
John.Losquadro@AACreditUnion.orgSend me a message
Please note: COVID-19 Regulations for NY
With more than 17 years of financial services experience working with individuals, families and businesses, I pride myself on providing sensible, efficient, flexible and risk-based financial planning to my clients. I am aware that personal circumstances change regularly and that is why I help implement plans that are flexible and efficient. Working together with you, I'll help you make sound financial decisions consistent with your comfort level, investment timeline and goals.
Specifically, we can make sure you have solid answers to these key questions:
- Is your retirement money invested properly?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- What should you do with an existing retirement plan from a previous employer?
- How will you pay for a child or grandchild’s education?
- Financially, what would happen to your family if you died?
- How will you pay for long-term care?
Contact John Losquadro for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Accreditations & Services
- Investment Advisor Representative of LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC
- Has earned the designation of CERTIFIED RETIREMENT COUNSELOR® (CRC)
- CRC conferred by InFRE®
- Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from Montclair State University
- Associates degree in business administration from County College of Morris
- 401(k) planning
- Wealth management
- Wealth preservation
- General investment management
- Education funding
- Comprehensive financial guidance
- Retirement planning
- Retirement income planning
- Tax-advantaged investment planning1
- Insurance planning