LPL Financial Advisor
Educating has always been my passion. It brings me a great deal of joy to pair my fervor for teaching with my background in investments. My goal is to help you reach your financial goals and objectives. I’ll work with you to develop a custom financial plan specific to you and the needs of your family. I take pride in developing relationships with my clients so that their desires are heard and their needs are met, with my ultimate goal being for them to be able to retire on their own terms. I look forward to the opportunity to assist you on your journey toward financial wellness.
Specifically, we can make sure you have solid answers to these key questions:
- Is your retirement money invested properly?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- What should you do with an existing retirement plan from a previous employer?
- How will you pay for a child or grandchild’s education?
- Financially, what would happen to your family if you died?
- How will you pay for long-term care?
Contact Brittney Perkins for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Accreditations & Services
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in general business from Fayetteville State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance from Kent State University
- 401(k) planning
- Wealth management
- Wealth preservation
- General investment management
- Education funding
- Comprehensive financial guidance
- Retirement planning
- Retirement income planning
- Tax-advantaged investment planning1
- Insurance planning