Brandon C. Williams
American Airlines Federal Credit Union
4151 Amon Carter Blvd.
Fort Worth, Texas 76155
(817) 952-4053 Direct
(877) TEAM FFG
Brandon.Williams@AACreditUnion.orgSend me a message
Helping you reach your financial goals is my No. 1 objective. Working together with you, I'll help you make sound financial decisions consistent with your comfort level, investment timeline and goals. We can start small and grow, or evaluate and build upon any existing financial plans. The end result will be a strategy designed to help you build, protect, use and transfer assets in the most advantageous way. Periodically, we'll review your situation and make adjustments as needed. It just makes sense — as your life changes, so do your financial needs, and I'll be here for you at every stage of your life.
Specifically, we can make sure you have solid answers to these key questions:
- Is your retirement money invested properly?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- What should you do with an existing retirement plan from a previous employer?
- How will you pay for a child or grandchild’s education?
- Financially, what would happen to your family if you died?
- How will you pay for long-term care?
Contact Brandon Williams for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Accreditations & Services
- 401(k) planning
- Wealth management
- Wealth preservation
- General investment management
- Education funding
- Comprehensive financial guidance
- Retirement planning
- Retirement income planning
- Tax-advantaged investment planning
- Insurance planning